Mobile is now a compulsory part of our life. Now call rate or tariffs becoming lower due to competition among telecom companies in India. Telecom companies providing cheapest rates and schemes to attract customers as a result they are getting lots of customers. But think about a situation that if we can recharge our mobile free of cost, then that is the cheapest offer you get for your mobile recharge. We are writing this article to tell you the method, so that you can recharge your mobile without spend a rupee.
A new online phone recharge company “Freecharge.in” has started its services three weeks ago in India. This company gives you a option to recharge your phone free, It means company will give you free coupons of equal amount, you pay for mobile recharge.So you will get double profit on your money. These coupons can be used in McDonald’s or Barista Lavazza retail food chains. 15 more companies of different sectors want to associate with “Freecharge.in” due to its increasing popularity.
Here are the simple steps to use Freecharge.in website.
(1) First you have to login to Freecharge.in
(2) Register yourself on this site by clicking Signup option.(or you will also sign up after entering you recharge option details.)
(3) Now enter your mobile operator name, your phone no. and your recharge amount and click on confirm button.
(4) Then select free coupons (i.e. McDonald’s, Barista Lavazza) and click on confirm order button. .
(5) Then choose your payment options (i.e. credit card, debit card or net banking)
(6) Then enter your payment and courier details to receive your coupons(Rs. 10 will be charged extra for courier charges to receive your coupons ).
You can recharge on this site for Airtel,Reliance GSM & CDMA,Virgin,Tata Indicom,Tata Docomo,S-tel,Loop,BSNL,IDEA and Aircel Mobile Phone.You can recharge between Rs. 10 to.1000 and Freecharge.in will dispatch free coupons within three days.More than one thousand mobile users recharging per day on this website.This scheme is very different from mobile companies offers and so recharge your mobile on this site.
Disclaimer: All information on these mobile recharge specification pages has been compiled from their respective official websites or through public domain sites and leading newspapers. Although, We have taken reasonable efforts to provide you with accurate information, but hamarasathi.blogspot.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy (or inaccuracy) of the Information or pricing and would advise you to verify it from the official product provider. If you are an product manufacturer or would like to update or change information, or would like to advertise on our site please contact us