How to create your own email background stationery in Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2007
We have already told you “How to customize and add mail background stationary themes in Microsoft
“,now in this article we are going to tell you that how can add or create your own background in Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2007
email stationery.Follow these simple steps to create your own background in Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2007 email stationery
- First go to following directory C:Program FilesCommon Filesmicrosoft sharedStationery, here “C” is your windows installation drive.
- There are lots of images and html files in this directory.
- Put any background image (suppose we want to use Tulip.jpg as our example) in this directory which you want to use for your background in Microsoft Outlook email stationery.We will take below attached image Tulip as our example.
- Now copy any html file from directory and paste it in your documents folder.
- Rename it with any name of your choice,you want to choose for your stationery.
- Now open this file in notepad(by right click on file and click on open with)
- Press “Ctrl+F” key(Ctrl and F keys) from your keyboard
- Write “jpg” in searchbox and click on “Find next” button
Incoming search terms:
- background for outlook emails
- background themes for outlook 2010
- add a new theme to outlook 2010
- How to Make Outlook Stationery
- how to make your own theme in outlook
- making theme for outlook 2010
- microsoft email stationery
- outlook 2010 email background image
- outlook 2010 stationery themes
- personal themes for outlook 2010
Page 1 of 11