Nowadays there are many updated smartphone with advanced hardware and software with many features. There are many Android based phones available in the market, but some of them have do not support for Flash content.Although you can still view the YouTube videos with the help of some applications available in market. Almost every Android phone has pre-installed official YouTube application, but with official YouTube application users can only stream the videos and can not download it.
Even when you directly visit YouTube webpage in your browser, you can not find Download YouTube Videos option in the mobile version. We are going to tell you How to Download YouTube Videos on Android Phone with step by step method in this article
How to Download YouTube Videos on Android Phone
- First visit Android Marketplace
- Now search TubeMate app
- Then Download and install Tubemate app.
- Now navigate YouTube with Tubemate app
- Now select the YouTube video you want to download.
- After selecting the YouTube Video, the page of the video will open showing the video information and related YouTube videos.
- Then Tubemate app will prompt you to Download or Watch YouTube Video. Select Download option to Download YouTube Video.
- Then you will get many resolution choices.
- You can select any resolution in which you want to Download YouTube Videos. You can download it as HD video, normal video or even in MP3 format.
- Then download the video to your Android Phone and enjoy with it.