How to Enable Developer tab in Word 2010
The Developer Tab is very useful Tab in Microsoft Office 2010, It has few useful commands in Microsoft Word 2010. Developer Tab is not visible in the Microsoft Word 2010 ribbon by default. If you want to use any commands from Developer Tab then you have to enable Developer tab in Microsoft Word 2010. If you have switched from Word 2007 to Word 2010 then you will find some change in options to show Developer tab in Word 2010.
How to Add Developer tab in Word 2010
- Click on File in upper left corner as seen in image below.
- Then click on options
- Click on Customize Ribbon option.
- Now, under ‘Customize Ribbon’ tab, use the drop down arrow to select ‘Main Tabs’
- Now under Main Tabs, select the check box against the Developer option as seen in above figure.
- Now click on OK button
So, this is how you can add Developer tab in Word 2010 Ribbon.
Incoming search terms:
- word 2010 icon
- icon microsoft word 2010
- how to use developer add in word 2010
- word 2007 icon
Page 1 of 11