Android is known for its Customization capabilities and Rich User Interface, With the launch of Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich its features and user interface also got Positive changes over Android Gingerbread 2.3. Now Android 4.1 Jelly Bean announcement is probably scheduled on 27 June 2012 and you may got more makeover in Android User Interface. But Here we are going to talk about 3 Best Free Android Launchers for Ice Cream Sandwich as per our choice.
Go Launcher EX
Download Go Launcher by Scanning this QR Code >>>>>>>>
GO Launcher is one of the most popular Launcher in Android Market. You can easily change themes, customize home screen, widgets and screen locks. Also it provides smooth transition animation in homescreen and App Drawer. It gives you a good mobile user interface in Android Ice Cream Sandwich. You can also use paid version which has many extra features such as Go Store, more customization etc.
Go Launcher Features
- Thousands of personalized themes
- Various widgets and screen locks (weather, switcher, calendar…)
- Extremely smooth transition animation
- Smooth flipping operation
- User-defined folder to easily categorize apps
- Many options in preferences to help you customize you phone!
Download Apex Launcher by Scanning this QR Code >>>>>>>>
Apex Launcher is another Powerful, fast, and highly customizable home replacement for Android 4.0+ Ice Cream Sandwich. It helps to you create a customized homescreen experience on your Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) device. Apex Launcher is also available in Paid version as Apex Launcher Pro in Android Play Store with many ICS Interface addition.
Apex Launcher Features
- Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens
- Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
- Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
- Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
- Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
- Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
- Choose different folder preview styles and background
- Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
- Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
- Hide apps from the drawer
- Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
- Enjoy homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
- Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
- Backup/restore settings and data
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Lots of other customization options!
Download Nova Launcher by Scanning this QR Code >>>>>>>>
Nova Launcher is highly customizable, performance driven, home screen replacement for Android 4.0+ Ice Cream Sandwich. It brings many features like Color Themes, Icon Themes, Scrollable Dock, Customizable App Drawer and Scroll Effects etc. Nova Launcher is also available in Paid version as Nova Launcher Prime in Play Store and bring many new enhancement to the theme.
Nova Launcher Features
- Change the ascent color of the launcher, full color picker support
- Apply ADW or Go launcher icon themes to all app icons
- Keep all your favorite apps on the dock, with up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.
- Customizable App Drawer: - Transparency, Scrolling style, choose between horizontal paginated or vertical continuous
- Enjoy eye candy when scrolling your desktop and drawer. Effects include Cube and Cardstack and more for Prime users.
- Never be far from your favorite page, loop through your desktop continuously.
- You can chose a background, preview style or even replace the whole icon.
- Export your settings and layout before a wipe to quickly get back up and running.
- Overlap on resize or placement, long-press to send to back or bring to front
- Add multiple apps to the desktop or a folder at once
Above three Launcher available in free and paid version, these launchers will increase your Android Ice Cream Sandwich user experience to another level. Personally I like Go launcher the most due to its extra widgets and themes available in the Play Store and level of customization in User Interface. Please use above Android launchers in your Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS and tell us which is your favorite, out of above three or If you like any other Launcher, please also share with us.