As we already shared few features of Microsoft Office 2013 Suite.
The Microsoft Office 2013 (Office 15) interface brings the freshness of metro look from Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. It is supported by Touch Interface as well as Keyboard and Mouse Interface. We already shared you details about the New features of Microsoft Excel 2013 and Microsoft Word 2013 in our last two articles now we will tell you the new features of Microsoft Outlook 2013.
What’s New in Microsoft Outlook 2013?
Microsoft Outlook is essential tool for our general use, it helps us to manage our emails, schedule our daily meetings and conferences, Save our contact list for future use. Now Outlook 2013 brings more enhancements to our Outlook. As we Already told you, Microsoft Word 2013 design is inspired from Metro UI. The new Microsoft Outlook 2013 interface uses Blue Theme (colored borrowed from Metro Theme color) compare to the Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Similarly to Excel 2013 and Word 2013, Now You will be able to save and share your data on Microsoft SkyDrive, the Cloud service offered by Microsoft.
- The new Outlook Comes with Simple and Sleek design for easy to use functioning and dynamic options
- You can view all your Accounts Information on a single window with Info Tab
- You can reach your Mails, Calendars, People (The new Contact Tab) with a single click, They all are located just above the blue status bar in the right bottom side.
- You can schedule all your trips and meeting considering the forecast, because new outlook 2013 brings weather bar in the Calendar Tab, where you can view latest weather info, You can add multiple location to check weather forecast fr more than one location.
- You can hover the mouse over the Calendar tab just above the status bar in right bottom side to quickly find your today’s schedule, i.e. events and meetings. The People tab also has this option, which helps you to search for a particular contact from within this small window.
- Similar to Word 2013 and Excel 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2013 allows you to search images without opening any search engine. The source of these images are royalty-free photo library, Bing Image Search, SkyDrive and Flickr accounts can be used to search, preview and insert relevant images into your workspace.
- The new People Card works as a single window for all contact details. It contains your contact’s social happenings, the person’s name, contact details, company information, IM etc. You can also quickly schedule a meeting with your contact from within the People Card.
- It has better SharePoint integration, as SharePoint groups can now enjoy their separate mailboxes. All the documents, you stored in SharePoint can be viewed easily from within the Outlook.
- Exchange ActiveSync support has been added to Outlook 2013 which will provide you to receive push based emails from the server
- You will get auto updates from the people whom you are already connected in the social networking sites like twitter etc.
- Now you will be able to Share your calendar to others easily to help them to view your available time for appointment schedule
Microsoft Outlook 2013, the new version has improved and it brings many new features, Tell us your views about the new Outlook 2013 Features in our comment section.