In today’s world, most of the people have got more than one E-mail id and they often find it difficult in switching between different E-mail accounts to send a mail. Google has reduced the difficulty in switching between accounts as now you can easily access and mail your friends with other E-mail addresses using one’s Gmail (GoogleMail) account. The process is easy and you just need to follow a few steps that will help you to Send Emails from Different Addresses in Gmail through your Google account.
How to Send Emails from Different Addresses in Gmail
Here is step by step guide to Send Emails from Different Addresses in Gmail
- You need to log in with your Gmail id and click on the cog icon which lies beneath your user image
- Click on settings from the menu which further appears and click on ‘Accounts section’.
- As you have made your selection, in the Send Mail As section – select on the link notifying “Add another email address you own” and forward to the next step.
- Make sure you have selected the “Send through Gmail” option and you can move forward for the next step (you can also run the process through configuring SMTP server details, if you like).
- After all selections are made, click on the “Send verification” button and a mail will automatically be sent to the specified E-mail address (this verification is done only to check whether you are a genuine owner of the address or not).
- When the mail is received, you can either check out the link it contains or enter the code to verify and confirm your identity to the address.
- While composing a new mail, you need to click the downward arrow in the Form field to choose the email account you want to access. But Google will still remain as your default working E-mailing address and will use your own default Google email address. The default email address will be continued unless you select the options again discussed above.
Multiple sources – one solution
If you are looking forward to use multiple email addresses into one, you can also configure Gmail and allow it to receive emails from several other addresses as well. It’s simple to use and now your Google account can be used as your sole e-mail tool irrespective of the number of accounts you may hold.
Google has tried its best and succeeded in helping out users with more than one email id and this has brought a change among the Google account holders and the change has been satisfactory as sources reveal.
If you still find any issues to Send Emails from Different Addresses in Gmail, please share with us.