Camtasia Studio is best know for its screen capture abilities. It is considered one of the best Screencast tools. It is continuous adding many more new functionality to its list. You can easily create video of your Desktop Screen in avi, mp4, flv formats. It is also support GIF output. GIF image format is a well known for Animated images. Camtasia Studio also supports GIF format, and produce captured screencast recording as GIF image. It is very useful when you want to give short software demos or few steps of any kind of tutorial. So today we will discuss How to Create Animated GIF Screencast or Demo in Camtasia Studio.
How to Create Animated GIF Screencast or Demo in Camtasia Studio
- First of all Open Camtasia Recorder to Create Animated GIF Screencast.
- Then Open your demo Software or anything else (For which you want to record Desktop screen)
- Now Select your screen capture area from Camtasia Screen Recorder(Either Full Screen or Any particular Part of Screen).
- Now Click on Recording Button, which will start recording your desktop screen.
- Start giving your software demo or any Tutorial you want to capture.
- Now after finishing your demo or tutorial, just stop recording button.
- Then Click on Produce button in the player or use Ctrl+P shortcut to Open Media Production Wizard.
- Click on Produce button from Upper Toolbar.
- Now Select Custom Production Setting from Drop Down Menu, and Click on Next Button.
- Now Select GIF Animation, and again click on next Button.
- Here Select Both Colors and Frame Rate as Automatic from Drop Down.
- Then Choose Loop intensity as per your requirement.
- Then for Optimized settings, Choose Optimized Palette and Include Windows Colors in Advanced Options, and then Click on Next.
- Now choose your image size in next window, and again click on next.
- In next windows choose various options like watermark etc., Then click on Next.
- Now your GIF Animation Video will be rendered, and saved as GIF image.
This is how, you can Create Animated GIF Screencast or Demo in Camtasia Studio. You can easily embed this GIF animation to any HTML page, Or can use anywhere else.
If you like above tutorial to Create Animated GIF Screencast or Demo in Camtasia Studio, then please subscribe to our daily email feeds.