Adobe has recently launched its Monthly or Annual Subscription Based Service, Adobe Creative Cloud. Adobe Premiere Pro has included in the Creative Cloud Suite. And Now it will be known as Adobe Premier Pro CC. Now recent update will be available to users as soon as they release, in fact First update 7.0.1 has already been released since its launching. So today we will discuss about Adobe Premier Pro CC Interface and How to Create New Project in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
How to Create New Project in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Adobe Premier Pro CC Logo
This is the New logo of Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Welcome Screen of Premiere Pro CC
And This is the Welcome Screen of Premiere Pro, Which has Few Options, Which will be discussed in Next few Minutes. The Sync Settings are New additions in Premiere Pro CC, In First setting, You can Securely Sync your Preference and Settings for Premier Pro, with your other computer through Adobe Creative Cloud. In second Option, You can Import and Use any other user Account Premiere Pro Settings. Just below the Sync Settings, You can Find your recently opened projects, So you can quickly access them, which is a good feature for quick working.
Settings of New Project in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Now Right Side of the Welcome Screen consists New Project Link, This is the place where you can create a new Project By clicking New Project Link.
- Now in the Project Settings, there are Various Options. If your computer don’t have a dedicated graphics card, then it will render with mercury playback engine in software only mode like this. and If you have a supported dedicated graphics card greater than 1 GB memory then You will have both choices, Either you cant software only mode or Select GPU Acceleration Mode for Fast Better rendering Performance.
- First Enter name of your choice. I will save My new project as Techstic Tutorial, and then save it to my computer.
- Then in Video Display Format choose Timecode
- Then in Audio Display format choose Audio Samples.
- And in Capture Format choose DV or HDV as per your requirement.
- Then next section is for scratch disks, scratch disks is used to define default file save location for Captured Video or audio, Audio or Video previews, and File auto save location. File auto save is a great feature, if due to any error, your computer get crashed, then auto save feature will save your life.
- Now Click on OK, Then the interface of New Adobe Premiere Pro CC will Open.
So that’s it, This is First Part of Adobe Premier Pro Series. In the Next Part We will Tell You about Different Sections Of Adobe Premier Pro CC interface, and How to import Media Files in Premiere Pro CC. Hope You like our Article How to Create New Project in Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Please Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel, Facebook and Google Plus Pages.
You can also Take reference of our Video to Create New Project in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.