Twitter is perfectly balanced and simple to use for most of us. However, a selected few think it can be better. Being better however, does not need any third party client. By using a few basic Google Chrome extensions, Twitter can be made interesting to use too. Try some of these innovative extensions below to find out how you could enhance the experience.
5 Google Chrome Extentions for Twitter User
- Tareem Extender – This extension takes simple old Twitter and powers it using a range of useful and new features. This extension adds a considerable amount of features, even though a few may not work due to internal coding error. DM button is one feature which does work andcan be used to translate tweets to various languages. More than a dozen language support conversions are available for better use.https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tareem-extender/ddcgpjemdlhkehjpibldielpoodpjgjc
- Power Inbox – This extension is available on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. It takes regular Twitter emails and makes them interactive and colorful. It also adds a range of other features to Facebook,Pinterest,Tumblr, Spotify and other web sites. After installation, your Twitter page will look something like this.http://powerinbox.com/
- Tweet This Page – Almost all web sites or blogs, have certain tweet facilities thatare located at different spots. Theymay not be easy tolocate, while most do not allow linksto be shortened. This extension makes it super easy for people to tweet a link on a page.https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tweet-this-page/ppilhaolhbpfembaoedfdbkegfedfgip
- Larry Filter for Twitter – This extension helps you reduce excessive noise levels of Twitter, by installing various filter levels, depending on what you need. You can set hashtags and keywords to enhance the experience or increase clarity of tweets. Even though most people do not need this, as it kills the primary purpose of tweeting, a selected few do find it useful.https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/larry-filter-for-twitter/ifgdeokhnfkbgdocafpokgdnnfbnbbok
- Silver Bird – This is a fully operational client, built in Chrome, which has every necessary feature any Twitter user could hope for. The best part about this deal, it is customizable, which means, you can use it however you want to.
We are always prepared to look at your valuable suggestions. If you have any good ideas regarding extensions, feel free to let us know, as we will be delighted to take them up into consideration and work on informing you, if suitable extensions based on your recommendations are available for download. Hence, feel free to share your thoughts with us.