Most of us reading this post are well aware of Video Editing tasks, and You may have used various tools for your video editing assignments. Camtasia Studio is well known for its screencasting features. But now they are improving the software features slowly, and adding few features in regular updates, which are only found in professional video editing softwares till now. Recently Camtasia Studio added new features like Remove a Color ( Known as Chroma Key Effect in some other Softwares), Crop a portion of video and Stich Video on Timeline etc. in its latest Update. Today we will discuss about How to add Chroma Effect in Video with Camtasia Studio. You can also watch below video to watch Video Tutorial Method to add Chroma Effect in Video with Camtasia Studio.
[youtube id=”pgqB5GkHx6Y” width=”560px” height=”315px”]
Otherwise Please follow below mentioned step by step guide to add Chroma Effect in Video with Camtasia Studio.
How to add Chroma Effect in Video with Camtasia Studio
- Camtasia Studio 8.1 or Upper Version
- Video with a particular color as Background – Here We will Use Flying Birds with Green Color BackGround (So Basically We have to Remove Grreen Color from this Video and Add it with some other Background Video)
- Video to be used as Background of Green Color Video after Removing Green Color – Here we will use moving cloud sky video as an example.
- First of all Open Camtasia Studio for Your Video Editing Task.
- Here we will take Green Color Background Video with Flying Birds as an Example, and will add this Video to Clip Bin and then add to timeline on the upper track.
- Then We will use moving cloud video as flying birds Background here, , and will add this Video to Clip Bin and then add to timeline on the lower track.
- Now select Green Background Video on the timeline.[image width=”500″ height=”257″ src=”http://22.214.171.124/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/add-Chroma-Effect-in-Video.png” float=”none”]
- Then Click on More, and then Click on Visual Properties.
- Now Scroll Down in Visual Properties Options, and Select the Checkbox “Remove a Color”.
- Now Click on Color Option there, and choose color of your video background(Green in Our Case)[image width=”500″ height=”318″ src=”http://126.96.36.199/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/add-Chroma-Effect-1.png” float=”none”]
- Now You will see that Green Color Removed from Your Video, and Birds are flying in Sky.
- Although edges of birds are may still have some green traces, So you can remove this, by changing Tolerance, Hue, Softness and Defringe Levels.
- So Now you can produce your video with Production Setting according to the requirement.
Hope our article How to add Chroma Effect in Video with Camtasia Studio will be helpful to you, If you liked it please share with your friends.