Gmail is most used free email service offered by Google. Many of us regularly using this service for our daily email communication purpose. But every time we have to connect internet to access our emails, The solution of this problem is Microsoft Outlook ,which save our message in hard drive for future use and any time we can access all our emails, So in this article we are going to tell you “How to configure Microsoft Outlook to access emails from Google’s email messaging service Gmail ?”
(1) Open Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010.
(2) Then click on Tools.
(3) Click on “Account Setting”.
(4) Under Account Settings choose the E-mail tab and click on New…
(5) Under Choose Email service select Microsoft Exchange,POP3 ,IMAP or HTTP and click Next
(6) Enter in all of your gmail account information **make sure there is no check next to Manually configure server…** You do not have to go through these extra steps. Just click on Next.
(7) After Outlook has successfully configured the e-mail server settings you can go ahead and click Finish.
(8) Go back to your inbox and hit send/receive and you are done!