UPDATE : You can also try an alternate method by watching video in the end of this post.
Key Features of BSNL ONLINE PAYMENT
- BSNL online bill payment of Landline connection
- BSNL broadband online payment
- BSNL Landline subscribers- can View and Pay their latest bills online
- Get 1 % discount in next bill payment
- View Bills & Receive SMS Alerts
- Individual & Group Account Holders – can View and Pay their latest bills online (Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Karnataka (Click here for Bangalore), Maharastra(Click here for Pune & Kalyan),Punjab, Tamilnadu (Click here for Chennai), Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya,,Haryana(Gurgaon))
- Pay Mobile PostPaid Bills
- For All India Cellone Customers
- Mobile Prepaid Online Recharge / Topup / Flexi Topup -For all Mobile prepaid
- Mobile PostPaid Duplicate Bills – For All India
- General customers of BSNL as well as the Corporate Customers can access these features by following three simple steps, namely, Register, Add a Phone Account and View & Pay Bills Online
- Click here to reach one time registration page for BSNL online bill payment service.
- Now fill all details required in the registration form and click on submit.
- Then wait for instructions it takes 24 hours to display all your bill details according to your BSNL services.(Although you can login immediately after registration.)
- Now click here to reach login page.
- Fill your user name and password and click on submit and you will be reach inside the BSNL Online payment portal.
- Now click on option if you are an individual then click on first link as highlighted in picture above or if you are corporate customer then click on second link.
- If you are an first time service user then add your phone account by clicking on “ENROLL PHONE ACCOUNTS”.
- Choose your telecom circle and then add your phone account by filling details.
- It normally takes 0-24 hours to display your bill details,After sites starts displaying your phone accounts,Click on “View/Pay OUTSTANDING BILLS”.
- Choose your telecom circle,The page will show your outstanding bill details,Click on your bill no.
- Then choose your bank details and then you will be redirected to your bank’s payment gateway.
- Just pay your pending BSNL dues from your home anytime,anywhere.
VIDEO GUIDE of Alternate Bill Pay Method
If you need any help in BSNL online payment or want to share any other method for BSNL online Bill payment,please comment in our reply section.
Incoming Search Term
- BSNL online payment
- BSNL online Bill payment
- bsnl broadband online payment
- bsnl online payment registration
- bsnl landline bill payment
- online payment of bsnl
- online bsnl landline bill payment
- bsnl landline online payment