BSNL Broadband service is most used Broadband service in India due to its cheaper rates and various plan options for Home and Business class user. We already told you HOW TO VIEW AND ONLINE PAY BSNL LANDLINE AND BROADBAND BILLS WITH 1% DISCOUNT.But with above method you can not view your Broadband Usage online.So in this step by step tutorial we are going to tell you How to view BSNL Broadband Usage online. You can also watch video version of this tutorial in Hindi and English in the end of this post.
How to view BSNL Broadband Usage online
- First Click on below links for one time registration to view BSNL Broadband Usage online
- A registration page will open as shown in figure below, We are taking Example of North India Registration Page Here (All Sites Works Best in Internet Explorer, Other Browsers may have issues sometimes).
- Fill Your Customer ID and other details.
- Your BSNL customer ID can be found in Your monthly bill as highlighted in yellow in below figure.
- After filling all details and selecting the declaration check box, click on submit button.
- You will receive your username and password on your registered email in 1 to 3 days from BSNL Webcare.
- After receiving your username and password Login BSNL Webcare website by clicking here.
- Click on My services>>VIEW BROADBAND USAGE link from left sidebar.
- Now click on View Usage Details link to view Broadband Usage online
- You will see detailed BSNL Broadband Usage including seperately day and night usage ( if you have night unlimited plan )
HINDI AND ENGLISH VIDEO GUIDE
If you have any issue to view BSNL Broadband Use details online, then please ask in comment section.