How to Use Microsoft Word Screenshot Tool is some kind of a debatable issue and a vital concern even for some techies in this age. In any case, you are using Microsoft Word you must have had the thought crossing your mind at some point in time. However, it might be a trickier chore but it is nothing like you cannot handle.
Coming to the context of the Built-in Microsoft Word Screenshot Tool. The latest Microsoft Word has got an adequately long list of features. The highly enhanced Built-in Screenshot Tool is also one of the new imports or newly fangled features.
Well, the good thing is that you can proceed to work on the Built-in Screenshot Tool with no pain on your part at all. You will find taking the shot to be a completely hassle-free experience. Here is a peep into a step by step guide to take Screenshot on Microsoft Word.
How to Use Microsoft Word Screenshot Tool
The tool is handy if you want to take some screenshot and add directly the snapshot in Microsoft Word.
- Open Microsoft Word
- In order to take the screenshot in word, click on the ‘Insert’ tab.
- Then Click on Screenshot Option.
- You will see all your open windows there. If you want to take full snapshot of any windows in Microsoft Word. Then Click on that Window. But if you Want to take a snapshot of a portion in any Window, Then skip this step and go to the next step.
- Here click on screen clipping option.
- Now your screen will be dim, and It will allow you to select your desired portion to take a Microsoft word snapshot in the rectangle. And the current word document embedded with the snapshot.
This method is easiest and works like a charm. If you have some queries or suggestions for this article. please mention in the comments.