YouTube is a great platform for video Publishers to publish their content and make money online, and YouTube team is regularly updating its dashboard features. But the option to Embed External Website links in YouTube Videos is missing, Although you can embed any of below links in your Videos
- Embed Video link on YouTube
- Embed Google Profile link on YouTube
- Embed YouTube Channel link on YouTube
- Embed YouTube Channel Subscribe Link
- Embed YouTube Playlist link
But You are not permitted to Add External Website links in YouTube Videos, External link refers to any blog or website link which is not a part of Google Product list.But now great news for all YouTube Publishers, YouTube has allowed to Embed External Website links in YouTube Videos. It will be a great feature, because now you can easily add reference article links of your website to your uploaded YouTube videos. You can embed hyperlinks which can point to your blog or website’s homepage or any internal webpage.
You will be able to click on these link even your YouTube video is embedded on to any blog or website, whether you are associated with it or not?. Here is our step by step guide to Embed External Website links in YouTube Videos.
How to Embed External Website links in YouTube Videos
- Login to your Google Webmaster Tool Account
- Click on Your Website or Blog, which you want to associate with your YouTube Channel or YouTube Account
- Click on Configuration in left sidebar
- Then click on Associates link under Configuration Tab
- Here click on ADD A NEW USER link
- Fill your email ID which is associated with your YouTube Channel or YouTube Account
- Then select the check box or put check mark in checkbox before YouTube Option
- Click on ADD button
- Now your email ID is visible under User Association list with YouTube
- Now login to your YouTube Account
- Now open video manager
- Open any video to Edit and Click on Annotation Tab
- Now click on Add Annotation, then choose which type of Annotation you want to display here.
- Now choose Associated Website option under link type
- Fill your external link in blank space, and then click on save and publish the Video. and you can easily Embed External Website links in YouTube Videos.
If you have any issue to Embed External Website links in YouTube Videos, Please ask in our comment section. So enjoy your YouTube experience by this new feature to Embed External Website links in YouTube Videos.