You want to use your digital images with a watermark,Then you can create and embed watermark for your pictures using Photoshop. This photoshop article will show you how you can easily add transparent watermark and copyright info to your photos using Photoshop. Watermarks give you credit for your digital art and protects it from thieves.Creating a watermark in Adobe Photoshop is an easy process that allows you to personalize and protect your images. Today we will discuss How to add watermark to digital pictures or images using Photoshop. Either watch below video or follow the mentioned steps.
How to add watermark to digital pictures or images using Photoshop
(1) First open Adobe Photoshop application.
(2) Then go to File and then to New to create a new document. (or use the keyboard shortcut CTRL + N).
(3) Now, enter name of the watermark in the box at the top of the screen.
(4) Then enter the width and the height according to your requirement. We are using 1300×130 size here with 150 pixel/inch resolution(you can change width,height or resolurion according to your requirement.)
(5) Select “Transparent” in Background Contents.And then click on OK.
(6) Now create text box by selecting “T” (Horizontal Type Tool) and select 48 pt as font size,then select Bold, choose Comic Sans MS in font type and enter text of your watermark, as ” hamarasathi.blogspot.com ” in our case.Automatically a text layer of the same name has been created in layer field.