We have told you about How to Capture or Record Screen of Android Mobile via MyPhone Explorer Without Rooting in our last post, and if you are not able to follow that method by any reason, You can follow an alternate method by using Droid at Screen Software. For that you have to download 2 additional software and follow our below steps to Capture or Record Screen of Android Mobile via [email protected] Without Rooting. You can either view below video or follow below mentioned steps.
Capture or Record Screen of Android Mobile via [email protected] Without Rooting
- First of all Go to your Phone settings
- Then tap on Developer Options
- Now Check or Enable or Select USB Debugging Check Box
- Open URL http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
- Click on “Download the SDK for Windows” link
- Download and Install Android SDK Software
- Now Open Android SDK and Make Sure “Android SDK Platform Tools” and “Google USB Driver” are Installed if not, then Install these two packages by Selecting them in Android SDK window and Click on Install Package button right bottom side of window.
- After Installing these packages, Open URL http://blog.ribomation.com/droid-at-screen/ in your browser
- Then Download Droid at Screen Java Application
- Open [email protected] by clicking it, If you are unable to open it then follow step 11 other wise move to step 14
- Now open Command Prompt
- Then type the path of your file
- Then type command java -jar droidAtScreen-1.0.1.jar in command prompt
- Now type path of your adb file in Android SDK folder (the path will be generally C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe )
- Now your mobile screen will appear on your Desktop screen.
- Download any Screen Recorder(i.e. Freeze Screen Video Capture, Total Screen Recorder, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia Studio etc.)
- Here we are using Freeze Screen Video Capture Software(You can use any recorder of your choice), Click on Record and Select Recording Area equal to Android Phone Screen
- Your Recording will Automatically Start, You can also use your Mouse to Navigate Phone or directly access phone from your Desktop Screen
- After completion of your recording of Android Mobile Screen, click on stop and save recording to your computer
- Now you can play and check your Android Screen Video recording and enjoy
In above recording method the frame rate of video is slow, It may be because the software is still in development phase. If you want to know more about Android Screen Recording. If you want to know another method to record android screen then read our earlier article “How to Capture or Record Screen of Android Mobile via MyPhone Explorer Without Rooting“, If you have any issues in above method, Please send your comments in comment section below.