Spread the love
As you all aware that RBI has change some guidelines for Paypal accounts in India and it is very hard to fullfill all of them.So it is necessary to look towards some other alternatives for online shopping or any other kind of purchases.ICICI Bank and Axis bank offering instant credit card facility for customers,so you can use these credit card as an alternative solution to Paypal accounts.
To get Credit Card from both these banks you need to open Fixed Deposit accounts from the Bank.And then you will get credit limit of your credit card according to amount in Fixed Deposit accounts.
ICICI Bank India offers you with a Instant Credit Card with a minimum credit limit of Rs 17,000 and without the need of any additional documents. Generally when you apply for a Credit Card you are asked with Bank Statements, Income Tax Returns and also you need to have a minimum Net salary of Rs 20,000 per month or should have a Minimum Gross Annual Business Income of Rs. 250,000.The credit limit on the Instant Credit Card shall be eighty five percent (85%) of the fixed deposit amount, subject to minimum credit limit of Rs. 17,000/-and maximum of Rs. 3 lakhs.You will get attractive interest rate of 1.99% per month on Credit Card.
Features of ICICI Bank Instant Gold Credit Card :
- Walk into a branch and walk out with a credit card! Instant issuance against your Fixed Deposit.
- Attractive interest rate of 1.99% p.m.
- Internationally valid credit card with Global Emergency Assistance Services.
- Get information when you need it and where you need it with access to internet banking, mobile alerts and email statements.
- Use the Credit Card to Verify Paypal Account
- Make Purchases from any Online eCommerce Store like eBay.
Axis Bank offers Easy Credit Card in two variants Axis Easy Gold Credit Card (With credit limit of Rs 10,000 ) and Axis Easy Platinum Credit Card ( With credit limit of Rs 25,000).For this you need to SMS ‘EASYCC’ to 54646 and the team from Axis would contact you and get started with the process of opening a FD Account and then issuing the Credit Card.The credit limit on the Easy Credit Card shall be forty percent (40%) of the fixed deposit amount.You will get attractive interest rate of 1.95% per month on Credit Card.
Features of Easy Credit Card
- Guaranteed Approval
- Easy Documentation
- No Income proof
- No additional address proof
- No additional identity proof
- Lower Interest Rate of 1.95% p.m
- Fast Delivery of the Card
- Credit Limit as high/ low as you want
- Higher Cash Withdrawal from Day One
- Free credit period of up to 50 days
- Fuel Surcharge waiver of 2.5% at all Petrol Pumps
Disclaimer: All information on these credit features has been compiled from their respective official websites or through public domain sites and leading newspapers. Although, We have taken reasonable efforts to provide you with accurate information, but hamarasathi.blogspot.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy (or inaccuracy) of the Information and would advise you to verify it from the respective bank websites/branches. If you would like to update or change information, or would like to advertise on our site please contact us