Friends one day my friend ask me that he wants to mix his home video with some voice over he found on internet and his problem was that audio and video lengths are different, So there was proper synchronization problem when he wants to join the audio and video. I suggested him to increase or stretch audio length equal to video length or compress Audio Length, and then try to mix them.
For increasing or stretching audio duration Audio Editor/Recorder of is a good option available in the market. You can download Audio Editor/Recorder by clicking here.
Audio Editor/Recorder allows you to load, record and edit most audio file formats(like MP3, MP2, AAC, MP4, AC3, WAV, OGG, AIFF, WMA, WMV, ASX, ALAC, M4A, FLAC, WV, IT, XM, MOD, S3M, MTM, MO3 and many more). Edits can be saved to one of six formats (WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A, and MP4).
Here are simple steps to Increase, decrease, Stretch or compress audio length/duration.
(1) First you have to open your available audio in the audio editor, Audio Editor takes some time to analyze audio so wait for some time.
(2) Now calculate percentage increment/decrement from your current length to you required length.
(3) According to your percentage adjust the stretch slider.
(4) You can also adjust different audio properties by adjusting the other sliders.(like volume, gain, amplify, normalize, Echo or fade in/out)
(5) Now you can save your edited audio file to one of six formats (WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A and MP4).
Hope our article How to Increase, decrease, Stretch or compress Audio Length/duration will be helpful for our readers. If you like this article, please share with your friends via Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter, and also subscribe our email feeds for free.