When you will buy a new Blackberry phone, First thing comes in your mind to setup your mail account in your own Blackberry Phone, So that you can send or retrive emails directly from your Blackberry phone. So in this guide we will teach you How to Setup an e-mail Account on your Blackberry Phone.
How to Setup an e-mail Account on your Blackberry Phone
1. To start the Blackberry email setup you have three choices:
- When you first time turn on your device it will start automatically the setup wizard.
- Alternatively, Check your Blackberry’s main screen ,may be there’s an Email Setup option, If yes then click it.
- Alternatively, You can find a setup wizard on the device which will be featured as an icon on the main screen of your Blackberry phone. When you will find the email setup screen in setup wizard, select “I want to create or add an email address.”
2. Now click next and then accept the terms of the license agreement by selecting “I have read and understand the End User Agreement” option and Click “I Agree”.
3. A list of various email providers will be displayed:
- If you want to set up a Yahoo!, Gmail, AOL or Windows Live email address, choose the appropriate icon and click Next.
- If you will not find your email service provider here then select Other.
4. To add an email address you are using, enter your full email address and the password for that email account and click next.
5. You will get a confirmation message if the email address has been successfully added. Then click OK
6. By clicking Log Out or Close you will reach again to the setup wizard.
Hope you will find our article How to Setup an e-mail Account on your Blackberry Phone helpful, and now you can easily Setup an e-mail Account on your Blackberry Phone.