HTC Wildfire S is an upgraded version of the previous generation popular HTC wildfire mobile, HTC wildfire was medium budget mobile based on Android platform.HTC Wildfire S comes with improved features compare to its predecessor HTC wildfire. HTC has replaced the optical trackpad with touch sensitive buttons which will helps to reduced mobile size length wise. It has a 3.2 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display with 320 x 480 pixels resolution supported by Gorilla Glass technology and multi touch enabled.
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP & EDR and GPS support available as wireless connectivity and map navigation options.You will also get Accelerometer sensor for UI auto rotate and Proximity sensor for auto turn off. It has 1230 mAh li-ion battery which will support 430 mins of talk time and 360 hours of standby time in GSM mode when its fully charged.The phone will be available in black, purple and white color shades.
HTC Wildfire S is now available on pre-order in the UK and all set to launch on 13 May.
HTC Wildfire S Phone Features and Specifications
- Powered by a 600MHz Qualcomm MSM7225
- a 3.2-inch touch screen with 320 x 480 resolution
- 512MB RAM, 512MB internal memory
- microSD card support
- 5 megapixel color camera with auto focus and flash
- Touch sensitive controls
- Optical trackpad
- Support multimedia file, includes aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9), 3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv file format.
- Dimenstion : 3.99 x 2.34 x 0.49 inch
- Weight 105 grams
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP and EDR
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- 3G with support up to 7.2 Mbps for download speed
- micro-USB 2.0
- UMTS/HSDPA 900/2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Digital compass
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- a 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Li-Ion 1230 mAh battery