According to us, Facebook is a great social media network with many quality features to connect with your loved ones and If you want to connect to your blog or website audience then We already told you about How to create Facebook fan page for website and blogs. Although there is huge fan following for Facebook in the world but still there is a section in the world which don’t like Facebook or don’t need Facebook. The reasons to delete your Facebook Page may be that you have created the page for testing purpose or you want to move to any other social media network like Google+ etc or any other reason. So if you are part of that section or due to any other reason, you want to remove or delete Facebook fan page then this guide will help you. You should either watch our embedded video or follow below mentioned steps.
How to Delete Facebook Fan Page from Facebook Account
- First login to your Facebook account with your login credentials
- Then open your fan page, which you want to delete
- Now click on edit page from top-mid side of the page in the Admin panel of your fan page
- In edit page menu, click on manage permissions link
- After reaching manage permissions page, look into the bottom side of the page(above save changes button), you will see a “permanently delete page” link
- Just click on that link, It will prompt you to delete the page, for your confirmation once again
- Now you will receive fan page delete confirmation, click on Okay
- Then you can see, your page is disappeared from the fan page list of your account.
This guide only describe method to delete Facebook fanpage for some one who want to delete it due to any reason. If you like our post then please share it or post your valuable comments below in comment section below.